Built in 1904, this historic landmark has been the centerpiece building of downtown Marietta ever since. Offering prime location for any size office, from a small suite to floors, or multiple floors, 200 Putnam Street, also known as the Dime Bank Building, boasts 8 stories, with 40,000 SF available space for professional and government offices. Located at the corner of Second and Putnam Streets, 200 Putnam is directly across the street from the County Courthouse, as well as numerous County and City Offices.
Each of the 8 floors offers approximately 5,800 SF that our skilled craftsmen can customize in a variety of office and space configurations. Single offices of 200 SF are possible, as are entire floors utilizing the entire 5,800 SF available. An adjacent 200 car public parking lot, as well as ample street parking, provides abundant parking options for both employees and clients.
Please visit our dedicated mini-site for this property, for more information and photos, at 200PutnamSt.com or contact Jocelyn Adelsperger at 740.374.2120 to learn more today.
- Prime location for any size office from a small suite to an entire floor(s). Each floor houses approximately 5,800 SF
- 1st floor currently for sale or lease
- The Dime Bank Building is located at the corner of Second and Putnam Streets in historic downtown Marietta
- This 8-story, 40,000 SF commercial office building currently houses a variety of professional & government offices
- An adjacent 200 car public parking lot provides abundant parking for employees and clients
- Promanco offers affordable, flexible lease terms, and our skilled craftsmen can customize any size space in the building to suit tenant needs
- 40000 SF Space Available
- Adjacent 200 Space Public Parking
- Next Door to Courthouse